Thursday, August 30, 2012

"I've Arrived"


Yeah i finally got here and i'm so tired.... I couldn't sleep during the fligh just because it was so bumpy and stuff like that. I was going to tell you about the awesome people I met that made my flights so much easier, and that was such a blessing. I felt like I didn't express how much I love you guys when I left you at the gate of the airport. I haven't cried yet but I'm probably going to writing this email... :( I'm just supposed to say i got here safely... but i type to fast for them to tell me not to tell you a whole long story. My P days are on tuesdays so expect my emails then. I also met Bro and Sis White who might also email you. And... all these people have crazy accents!!! Its like watching PBS shows nonstop with classic theatre and stuff. Also you'll recieve a web invitation to the Picasa Web Album from my MTC president's wife so you can see all these pictures of me doing awesome stuff :) I love you guys so much and i can't wait till I get to email you guys again. Tell Mark and Shannon and Whitney and Daniel that I care about them and hope to see them soon. Show them the pictures of me ok? Oh... and driving on the left side of the road is just freaking weird. I'd better be done for now... the missionary next to me only has a paragraph while I have a whole novel... lol :) I'll talk to you guys soon.

Love your best missionary son,

Bradley

1 comment:

  1. So, Elder Smith's mom wakes up at 4AM thinking, "He's there now!--adding 8 hours on to the time. Hummm, noon at the Preston MTC." I lay there for two hours before Bob gets up to go to basketball. "Honey, turn on my computer, K?" I ask. "How come?" he says. "Brad may have emailed us!" --I love that MTC mom!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete