Monday, December 10, 2012

First Real Transfer Coming Tonight

Hazel Waiting for Brad 4,800 Miles Away

Dear Family
So today isn't P-day, tomorrow is. So we recieve our calls tonight and I can let you know where I'm going next or if I'm staying here. I know all get a new companion probably so I'm a bit nervous about that. Besides that everything is fine. I'll let you know tomorrow how everything is going to work out. 
Love, 
Elder Bradley J. Smith

Mom and Dad asked if Brad needed anything specific for Christmas. His reply:
I'm not sure, I have pretty much everything I need which is awesome. I'm trying to keep the weight and the amount of stuff I have down because I have to haul everything I collect so I need to keep that in mind. I would love some love for Christmas, that makes the most different for me. I'm not sure how to load the song onto my old ipod because I didn't bring my cord... next package maybe you could send a 30 pin connector cord? That is about it. Sorry G2g, I'll talk tomorrow.
G2g means "Got to go." for anyone like me who didn't know that and had to ask:)

No comments:

Post a Comment