Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mother's Day




Hey so I'm trying to upload the photos I have, because I used our DVD player to rip them to my flash drive... interesting process but I tried it out last night, but the stupid browser on this computer isn't working... so I can't get the upload files button to work. In other words I click on the upload button and nothing happens. So I don't know if its just these computers are so old and running and ancient version of Internet Explorer or if I just got the stupid computer out of the whole library... not sure which. Probably both. Anyway... If you send me that card reader that would be wonderful :) So I guess we already talked everything out yesterday, so I'll just tell you the plans for today. Elder Wolf and I get to enjoy Sunny Luton again, so I'll pop into a place called Specsavers to check out some glasses... Its been recommended by our ward members, so we'll see how that is. We also have our washing machine coming today, so we'll have to hang around the flat while they put the new one in... I'm on my last pair of unused clothing... so I'm just in luck. We also had our flat inspection this morning by our lovely Senior couple the Sanchez's I told you a little bit about yesterday. Good people. We are missing a few things like drawers and stuff so they are going to get those things sorted out... which will be nice. Besides that its the regular shopping and enjoying the day kind of day. Nothing to special happening. I hope you guys have a good day planned out. Its going to be a long time before we can talk again. Its the great fast. About 7 months. So Christmas time :P Thats going to be a long time. But I guess I'm used to this now, so no need to worry. Tell the family I love them, since they all dissappeared before I was done with the call last night :P Anyway I'll talk to you guys later, and I'll send you photos with the new glasses... I might be a bit picky about which ones I get because I don't want to look stupid. Yeah, I remember when I was in fifth grade and I wore them for a little bit... those didn't last long :P Anyway good day and good luck with mark and the end of school coming up.

Love,

Elder Bradley Smith

Ps
I guess I'm sending photos like this for just a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment