Wednesday, May 29, 2013

T.J.Eckleburge to the Rescue and $450...

Well its rainy again, no surprises there...

but this week has disappeared again, just like all the others. I'm really nervous now. I got my call yesterday... and you can guess where I'm going. I'm going back to ESSEX! Sweet land of the Chav's (kinda like English gangsters). So I'm going to the city called Romford... but I don't know the flat address yet, so I'll get that to you as soon as possible. I'll be follow up training a younger Elder named Elder Ollivera... or something like that. He's been out for about 6 weeks... so he's really young. I'm just a bit nervous about being the senior companion since this is obviously my first time. I'm not really sure how to handle it... but I guess I just have to take it as it comes. So I'm leaving my good German friend Elder Wolf, and he's probably going to die here in Luton (he'll finish his mission here). So many of my good friends go home tomorrow. One lives really close to us. Elder Fisher is from Lehi, and he gets his plane flight home tomorrow. He's been my zone leader for 6 months and we've gotten to know each other quite well. I'll be sending emails to him, so you guys can help him find a new girlfriend or something :P He's a really cool guy. Elder Affleck my previous compadre, goes home this next transfer, so middle of July. Everyone I know is just getting so Old! There all going to be gone here :P Besides all my friends disappearing, I'll get the chance to make more. Plus I took some awesome photos this week for you guys, you can enjoy my new nerd face... but I actually really like my glasses :) I guess that is what we were going for :P Not to bad, except when it rains than the get all fogged up and stuff... but thats just life. Its good to hear that everyone is still alive in our family, Mark hasn't killed anyone yet (lol). I'm jealous you guys get to go on Holidays. The closest thing I get is P-day for 12 hours and thats about it. Then its back to work. I'm curious as to why Shannon is going to Timpanogos. I'm guessing all of her friends are over there. Well all know that Vikings Rule still :) So tomorrow is a big day, I have to spend my time packing here today, and visiting all my friends here before I leave. I think its good that I'm going. I've spent way too long here in this area. To many people know my face. So Romford will be exciting. I'll send you guys pictures of my new companion and the area, and we'll see if it rivals Luton in Dodginess.

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith




































1 comment:

  1. TJEckleburge is the optician advertising on a billboard in The Great Gatsby.

    ReplyDelete