Thursday, April 17, 2014

During the Week We ...


Well I'm thinking back into my mind to find the most interesting thing that happened this week...

Well while we were at a bus stop about three, four days ago my companion was approached by a very drunk English gentlemen. I'm thinking these two guys had met before because my companion began to chat with him like they have been best friends forever. The drunk man asked him "Did you know that before this country was called the United Kingdom... it was called Great Britain?" Now my companion was trying to be clever said "No I didn't". Replied the Drunk man "Well it still is..." Very clever drunk man, and I forgot that alcohol intoxicates people. Well the next question posed was just as good as the first, actually its more of a statement by him "I'm Atheist, Drunk, and English and probably going to hell... my missionary friend what do you have to say about that? Can you save my soul?" My companion replies "Well its your own choice for almost all of those things except that fact that you are English." Makes sense to me. At that, the Drunk man walked away. I seriously think that some people come just to waste time.

So that was my interesting story. I hope you enjoyed it. Everything is literally about the same here. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to bore you. Just all of our investigators decided to take a pre Easter Holiday trip, so a lot of the people we are teaching just disappeared for the week. We managed to get like three new investigators... but they are all Bipolar... I'm seriously thinking that we could start a mental psychiatric ward here because about 8 of the members here are Bipolar and three of our investigators are Bipolar. I'm beginning to think that it might have something to do with the weather patterns here... We do our best to help everyone though.

Well my friends, it has been a pleasure typing to you. I hope your weeks have been as productive as mine. I love you all, and hope you are doing great. Take care, 
Elder Bradley Smith
Well p day isn't on Tuesday, just the activity we did took most of the day and I never had a chance to email. but since we get to hit facebook for an hour a day now, I just dropped you guys the email then instead of on Monday. we had an awesome beach party by the way... not that we were in the water or anything, we just ended up throwing the American football for a while and playing a few games.

No comments:

Post a Comment