Monday, April 28, 2014

Safe and Sound


Well its good to hear that everyone is alright and moving along as it should. Mom will be thrilled to hear that I will be calling home on Mother's day which happens to be right around the corner isn't it? What day is it exactly? Because English mother's day was at the end of March and ours is like the second week in May something like that. So I'll have to find a place to Skype and set everything up for that. Notice that this is the Final Phone call before you pick me up at the airport. So we'll have to talk about quite a few things I can imagine. If there is anything you want me to buy and bring home such as fancy hats or anything of the sort let me know now so I can arrange time to find such things and get them for you :)

Cool, as for me I doing pretty well. My mid mission depression seems to have gone away, probably because my new companion is working my butt off but I think that is a good thing in all honesty. I think with Elder Berenguer it was to easy to get away with pretty much anything because he didn't have much sense of discipline... so I'm glad to be working hard again :) Not that I wasn't working hard before though... So yeah, Elder Maynard and I are getting along great. I do enjoy Utahns because they understand the jokes I make. Seems more normal for me because I don't have to explain every joke I make to a Brazilian.

So I hope you enjoy the pictures. I'll work harder to take more photos. Random thing. I saw four Audi R8's and a lambo while waiting at one Bus stop. They just kept coming. I couldn't get my camera out fast enough for them... wasn't sure if it was a one and done kind of thing... but they just kept coming :P So I had to take pictures of the cars that were parked...

So it turns to May this week. What a blessing. To know that it isn't to long before I see the land of desert and temples again. I haven't been to the temple since the beginning of my mission and they don't let missionaries in my mission go to the temple. I think they want to spiritually starve us here or something. I've been doing quite a bit of traveling into London for all these conferences and stuff. I have to go in again this Wednesday for my companion to have a leadership conference. Great. Another day sitting on the train :P Well if I can go site seeing or something I wouldn't mind but I just end up sitting in a seat the entire day. Not much fun there.

Well I hope Mark is doing alright. Looks like having fun isn't hard when you have friends around. I heard people from my old Priest quorum are getting home. Mckay and Cameron apparently just got back is what Dixee Wilkerson told me in her email... soon its gonna be Jeff and Ryan and the next surprise you get is Me! Lol. Well you'll have to wait just a few more months for that. Anyway I hope you have a great week guys.

Love, 
Elder Bradley Smith
Elder Berenguer before Elder Maynard came.





No comments:

Post a Comment