Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Stuffy Nose, Bad Hair Day and Lost Sheep








Well its been an alright week. I'm just a bit under the weather due to a nice cold that I caught a few days back and nice sore throat as well. Makes sleeping at night nearly impossible for the past few days, so I've been a bit grouchy... but I guess that could be expected from lack of a good sleep and then having to work the whole day again. Tends to make me extra tired, then I can't sleep the next night afterwards making me more tired... yeah, I'm in a great mood :P I had a go at one of our zone leaders who was annoying me greatly so things haven't been the best the past few days. Just been a bit on edge. Obviously I've apologized, but I'm not a perfect human being at the moment.

Yeah... I'll stop complaining so you guys don't get tired of this email. The transfer week is coming up next week, so you won't hear from me till next Tuesday, so we'll see what President decides to do with me when that happens. I'm thinking he'll put me into a trio companionship till I go home, since this is my last transfer calls here. I'll just drop out of the trio when August 12 roles around. I'll get to hang out with the Assistants till I get on the plane then after that. At least that's how it should happen, but President Jordan isn't the most consistent with what he says he is going to do. I'll just leave it to god. Hopefully I'll get to hang out here in Southend till I go home. That would be nice.

Well I'm hang on for the last five weeks here. Me being ill hasn't really helped for the past few days, so hopefully I can recover enough to have a good time for a few more weeks before being disposed of. Yep, I'm just going to relax today and make up for lost sleep. I almost said lost sheep, but I've been finding those chaps for nearly two years now :P

Sorry I'm not very entertaining at the moment, I've got a splitting headache and it's not encouraging me to be very creative at the moment. You can send some pity post to me or something if you really feel like it :P

Elder Smith

If you need the Garden done, I'm sure Mark or Shannon would love to help you. I'd love to do it myself, but I'm a bit out of reach at the moment. Hopefully I can just go hold a few of Tyrone's snakes today and that will make me quite happy. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. We'll I'll talk to you later.
My beat up shoes and a bad hair day :P Yep, that's what 18 months does to a pair of shoes.


Random photo shoot in our flat... I like the hat though



A huge slug that I found while doing service at a member's house. We named him Gary.



Gary of SpongeBob Squarepants

This is the nickname that I keep getting from lots of the members. They call me "Smithy" and so we found a pub randomly with the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment