Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh Yeah, Oxford Ferrari Store



Dear Family, 
Hey it’s P-day right now and I'm in the middle of London visiting all the cool sights such as Big Ben and Buckingham Palace. This is taking the whole day, so I won't be able to write a huge letter this week but this is the last week before transfers, so I get a P-day on this Saturday. That’s when I can send you all the photos that I have of me with all the cool buildings.
I heard that you guys have the flu floating around there.  Thank goodness I'm half a world away :)
I love you guys so much and I'll talk to you soon. I'm having a blast out here because I'm about to go visit the Oxford Ferrari Store :)  It’s like a dream come true... and, man, I haven't seen so many people in my life here. You guys will enjoy seeing my pictures I send back. And, if you want to send that bag to me that would be great mother :) I love getting stuff from America :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment