Saturday, October 27, 2012

Grandparents Letter


Hey Mother would you send this to Grandma and Grandpa Hillyard, Thanks . :)

Hi Grandpa and Grandma,

I just wanted to let you know that I think of you everyday and the examples you are to me. I've told stories to the members out here about you and they really love some of the experiences you've had. I just thought it would be great just to give you a personal letter out of my short time to write because of how much you have done for me. I think about the experience we had golfing just before I left here on my mission and about how to love the people here. I have to say I love the people here so much, and if I hadn't made the desicion to come out here, then everything I could have learned would have been lost, and the people here need my testimony so much. I love you guys so much and I hope you see my pictures and letters because I love to share my experiences here the best I can :) I don't have long so I can say this much... I love you, and I hope to here from you soon. I look forward to seeing you guys soon... two years that is. But thats ok because it goes by pretty fast :)

Your Missionary Grandson,

Elder Bradley James Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment