Wednesday, January 2, 2013

English Slim Suit




Ok it has been a hectic week and we haven't slept properly in days... oh my goodness. We've been having parties and random sleep overs for the last little bit and my head is just a little out of whack. I'm just trying to organize everything right now so I can send all these pictures within a reasonable amount of time. Since we last talked on Christmas we've pretty much just been having a good time out here. I'm actually loving this area a lot. The zone leaders in my area are just amazing. They have so many good stories, plus the love the stories I have to share so I feel like I'm much more involved with the missionaries in my zone. I've also learned the value of working hard every day. I hate the fact that I haven't worked in the last few days very much and I just feel like a complete and totally waster. I don't know I'd actually ever say this, but I really want to work hard now because if I don't I feel like crap. On New Year’s we had to retire early to our flat, but we had a surprise visit from some of the missionaries here in our area and we turned a boring night into an absolute party! I had the most amazing New Year’s to date!
I really appreciate your gifts mom and dad. Those were amazing. The Boxing Day sales were awesome and we were first in line at four in the morning. So I bought a very nice suit for £75 which was normally £200 and I got some English style shoes for 25£ which were normally £75. So now I look so slick in my new suit. We took pictures but they are on our ward mission leader’s camera and he hasn't gotten those to me yet so I'll have to send those to you later, but for now I'll fill you in with the past 3 weeks of pictures.
I believe things will finally begin to settle down here and the work will begin to continue as normal, just missionary holidays are the only times we have to just relax a little bit. Most of the missionaries in my zone are out by about 18 months, so they are all on their last Christmas and last holidays before they go home and they are so trunky. It’s kinda unfair to see that they get to go home so much earlier than me, but I've only been out 4 months now... so I have nothing with which to back up my trunkiness. Anyways we watched quite a few movies. I got to see Brave, Tangled, Prince of Egypt, How to Train your Dragon, Toy Story 3, and Home Alone 2. I actually don't like watching movies all that much because it makes me trunky :) Nah, I'm kidding I love watching movies when I get the chance.
I was wondering if you could somehow send me a few CD's. Since the mission rules changed about music, we can have a much wider variety of music which is awesome so I'm wondering if I could put in a request to you Mom or anyone else in the family if I would get a few CD's. The first should be in the Regal... it should be a German band called Glasperlienspel, or something close to that, and that band can also be found on Shannon's phone if she hasn't wiped it or my iPad. Next I'd like the Disney Hercules soundtrack cuz that music is amazing and inspirational so it helps us keep pumped. Feel free to include any other music you want if you send me a CD or if you'd like to try to email them to me i'll see what I can do about downloading them to my flashdrive or iPod.
Anyways I'm doing quite well now, I love the post you send me. Every card you guys have made I blu tack up to my wall around my study area. So I love see all the creative cards you give me, those are quite amazing. Besides that I hope that's everything. You made my Christmas amazing, and thanks for the Boxing Day presents I really appreciate that so much. I need to save the last few minutes here for sending the photos so I'll talk to you next week.

Love your Son and Brother,

Elder Bradley J. Smith








I sent you the photos of us in front of the church... that is my new suit the bluish one. Its actually very nice and the trouser are slim fit... which is kind of a joke on me :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment