Monday, January 7, 2013

XCountry


It has actually been an awesome week. The time actually seems to have flown by... I hope the rest of my mission goes like this. I feel like the groove of things is coming along. I'm not to worried by anything at the moment so I feel pretty good. Plus I just started my new diet and workout several days ago. My goal is to 185 pounds by my birthday but I'm trying to get under 200 by Valentines day so I've got some work to do. We've been working on running every morning and I'm being trained by Elder Affleck who has run cross country. Now I know how you feel Shannon... the goal is that we don't stop running the entire time we are out. No walking period. And its so dang hard. But I've noticed as I've worked on sprinting drills how I get energy back after doing a short sprint by just keep jogging instead of walking. It makes a huge difference. 

So that's how things are going their. I'm really cutting back on my eating as well. That part is harder. I went to the YSA activity in Dunstable last night and I didn't eat one thing. I felt so good having the self control not to gorge out on deep fried candy bars, which they really were deep frying. They were deep frying everything for the YSA activity and some of the stuff their did not look to appetizing... 

I know I can't spell. I just did a huge cleaning this morning on our flat so it looks so much cleaner and more comfortable to live in. I also wasn't quite careful the first time I wore my new suit last week to church and I busted the crotch lining... so I'm getting that fixed... The slim suits here are awesome!! I love the style here in London/England. Everything is slim and fit, and it looks so good! So that's why I'm getting slim and fit now... or at least trying. I'm cutting back on the carbs mother, yes I remember what you have said. I'm feeling much better than I did before and I appreciate the cards you guys sent me. 

I just got all the post from the office and now I just receive like 8 letters at once and I made some of the other missionaries jealous :) but then they learned that it was all just from our family... so I didn't have much to say to that... Sorry I didn't have a girlfriend wait for me. Nah, I really don't care what other missionaries say, I love receiving post from you guys. I'm impressed with your origami Shannon. That frog is now sitting on my desk so I can see it every day. I also hang up all the cards you give me, so I'll show you a picture of my wall one of these weeks so you can see where all your hard work has gone. As of right now, I'm doing just fine, I love getting post so if you guys have free time feel free to send me something :) 

I'm glad to see mom is being somewhat financially frugal... with all of her projects :) I'm excited to see what the ping pong room looks like after its done. I'm gonna stick to my fitness project here, and you guys fix the house up there :) I love you guys so much and I hope that everything is going well. Take care and I'll talk to you guys soon.

Love your son and Brother,

Elder Bradley J. Smith

PS Sorry I didn't take to many photos this week... they are all on my companions camera at the moment and I didn't get to copy them yet. I will get those to you asap next week. sorry >_<

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment