Monday, February 25, 2013

Bargain-Hunting like a Boss




Brad mentioned in his video (family-only) that he ran out of money by the 10th of January last month; consequently, he is has been more frugal in February. He called it "bargain-hunting like a boss." He's lost about 1 1/2 stones = 20 lbs. He's looking great. --MOMOMOMMOM PS I added the foggy London photo from deviantart.com. No, Bradley hasn't suddenly become an amazing photographer:)

So I hope I filled you guys in with that last video so I guess I can talk about whatever now :) I just wrote two long letters to Trevor and Kyle. Man, Trevor leaves for the MTC this Wednesday. That is so crazy. I remember the few days before I left for that place... those were long days. Just crazy how fast things go, yet strangely while you are on the mission things take forever... This past week has been decent. My companion and I have been getting along a lot better. Sometimes he can be a little difficult to be with... but that's everyone every once in a while. I've been enjoying the freezing wind going in my face while I spend hours in town center... that is just fun stuff... 

We haven't had any new investigators this week which kind of stinks... so we've just spent hours trying to talk to people that are not interested in being talked to. Makes things a little difficult. I can't wait for summer. The Brilliant sun will be the most amazing thing I've ever seen once this dreary winter is over. I can't wait to see what this country looks like when the sun is out... probably a lot better :) I'm just going to keep plodding on, and do my best and things will get along just fine. I love you guys and I hope to hear from you soon.

I'm glad you are enjoying the video, I have like 30 seconds left so I'll talk to you guys next week. I'm doing alright... we actually just went bowling a few hours ago so kinda fun... just way to expensive holy cow. Everything here is expensive... so I'm learning to be thrifty with my money... kinda like what I say in the video :) I hope you get better mother, you seem to get beaten up a lot at racquetball :) so take care of yourself. Also I'll probably do a video for mark since He'll be heading to the big BYU here in the summer. Tell him I'm proud of him. He's a good kid. But don't let that go to his head :)


Love your son and brother,

Elder Bradley J. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment