Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Madame Tussaud's Topped Off by the Slug & Lettuce



Hey Maties,
This week seemed to fly by. Wow I never realized when you work hard the time just flies out the window. We've been busy every day this week just out finding and talking to people and teaching and tons of stuff. It’s all really good right now. I feel the flow now, somewhat. As you said previously mom, I just hit my 5 month mark! I'm kind a nervous.  I've got the Bump coming up. So a way we describe the mission as you go along is at the first six months you hit the Bump, at the year mark you hit the Hump, and at the last six months you hit the Slump. Kind a funny. So the Bump is coming up at the end of this month. I can't believe... we actually I can, that it has almost been six months out here.
We just hit probably the best day of London yet! We went to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum which had just tons of stuff in it. From Models to Actors to Football players, Madame Tussaud’s has just a ton of stuff. I'll send you some of the pictures but I'd be here all day if I sent all of them. We took over 300 photos. So I'll send you the best ones. Afterwards we took a stroll around town catching sights of pretty cars.
 I got pictures of a few Aston Martins and a Maserati and I saw a few Ferrari's, but I couldn't catch them on camera. Good day there. We spent a ton of time on the famous Oxford Street again. We walked the strip. Man I've never seen so many posh stores in one place. The most expensive stores actually have 2 or 3 of the same store on Oxford Street. That’s how big this road is. We also went to an awesome restaurant called the Slug and Lettuce. The food is super posh but all of it is half off on Mondays so usually after a district meeting or something we go to Slug and Lettuce for lunch and it doesn't cost us a fortune. Love that place.
I was just so tired after hitting London all day, but we got invited over to make some awesome curry last evening with our good member friend Adam Grey. He's a great guy who moved into the Ward about 3 weeks ago from Southend and he's an awesome guy. We spent the evening their eating food and having a good time.
Now it’s back to the regular day. Dang, it’s hard to go back after a day like yesterday. I hope you guys are taking care. It doesn't seem like too much is going on, just the usual. Mom getting injured in racquetball and stuff like that... nothing unordinary :) Well, I'll be dribbling on from here.
The sun has been out the past few days and I just love the sun now. I've missed it for several months now so I'll be sunbathing while we talk to investigators ;) I love you guys and I'll catch in you 19 months, guess what I'm out of the 20's. *high five*

Love your Son and Brother,

Elder Bradley Smith



























This is where I fit in . . . with the nerds:)



Beyonce is kind of dodgy and she just played the Super Bowl , I've heard.


Leaders of the world-funny stuff.







No comments:

Post a Comment