Monday, February 11, 2013

On We Go...


     Wow, after reading what you said about Sydney Bruning just made me feel a little bit empty inside... That is so sad that something like that would happen to such a good family. Give them my condolences, if I spelled that right, and I will be praying for them. As for this week I've been doing really well. I'm trying to sort this google drive thing out, so at the moment I am uploading my videos to my drive and hopefully I can somehow email them to you or have you access them from my seriousbradsmith1 account which you should have the user name and password. 
     The time this week really flies, and I'm starting to enjoy the days. This transfer is a 7 week one because of the awkward shift in the number of missionaries so I get an extra week with Elder Affleck. And yes, I got all of your cards mom :) I love all of them , and Elder Affleck was stunned that you would send him a card, plus he absolutely loved the magnet :) Good thinking. I got to the library here extra late so I only have a half hour instead of a whole hours... so I'm trying to get everything finished... I might have to use a half hour tomorrow to send all the videos and stuff. 
     Things are going pretty well, I've been in post contact with Kyle now and we are sending letters to each other. He really appreciates my moral boost for him. We just had a zone p day in Stevenage playing basketball and stuff.. wow it feels so good to be able to play some sports again wow.  Just being able to run around and be normal for a few hours really does me good. I know valentines day is coming up and I'm glad I don't have a girlfriend :P because then I would just be using a bunch of money for dates and stuff... just kidding that stuff is awesome. Valentines day here is called the GREAT DAY of Lonliness :P Where every missionary mournes the that they cannot have their girlfriends here. Funny stuff. Also as you know its my companion's birthday and he loves the post you send. 
     I'll have to make a few more videos so you guys can see the flat and stuff. I'm really excited for this video stuff because it will make sending information and stuff so much easier :) I'll catch you in a bit and I hope that my videos go through and you can enjoy those for longer than this email :)

Love your son and Brother, 
Elder Bradley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment