Monday, March 18, 2013

How Clean It Is




Hey, 
I'm actually chill’in in the mission office right now because we suddenly got called in to a do a mission choir, and my companion was invited to sing in it... but I wasn't :P Apparently I'm not good enough for them... but I get another day in London because of it.... so that's cool. So I'll tell you about my new companion. I actually love this kid sooooo much! My goodness, He's like an Angel. Praise the Lord.
He's such a cool guy. He comes from a small ward near Dundee Scotland. Plus I love his accent. Scottish is just so cool compared to boring American... sorry all you folks back home. But I'm quite enjoying are days together here. Things are going a lot better. Elder Jamieson loves to work real hard as well. Just always wanting to do something good. I quite enjoy his uplifting spirits. He's also really Clean!
Yes! A companion who actually will clean the toilet and help me keep the flat clean. The thing that bothered me about my previous companion is that he wouldn't treat the flat like it was his. He just thought he was temporarily living there so he wouldn't keep it clean. He just wanted to let the next person handle his problems. Now if everyone had an attitude like that... all the flats in the mission would be like crap. So we spent a while cleaning it last night and getting it ship shape. So that made me super happy.
I know this cleanliness thing is foreign to me because back home I didn't do to much to keep my room clean, but now I just like how everything is organized and tidy... it’s so nice :) I'll introduce my companion to you in our next movie which I will send either tonight or tomorrow... whenever I can. I'm glad that you guys are busy and doing well back home.
Dad, I'm glad you got a new computer. I just remember when you showed me it the first time a few years back and told me it had a quad core processor and stuff... I just remember looking at some computer models in a show in London here and seeing some Hexacore and Octacore model computers and laughing to myself. I hope some interesting stuff comes out before I get home :) Anyway I'll catch you guys later. I need to go make some experiences here in the huge city. 

TTFN,

Elder Bradley Smith

NOTE: Mom is being silly with the hairball in the toilet bowl photo, plus she's overjoyed to hear about this terrifically tidy side of Bradley. (Brad would love to have a pet! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment