Monday, March 25, 2013

This Ice is Rubbish



Hey,

It’s been a fast week full of fun stuff... :) I've been enjoying my time with my new companion Elder Jamieson quite a bit. I'm sending a few videos of me in the streets... my companion doesn't think my videos are that interesting because it’s us just sitting in front of the camera for a half hour so he wanted to do something more fun. Unfortunately, it’s kinda difficult to do a video in the subway because it’s so noisy and I would look like a tourist... so we've been doing them on the streets mostly.
I've had to come into London again this week because of my companion is in a missionary choir... so another day in the biggest city in Europe. So nothing much has changed too much, so I'm not sure exactly what to fill you guys in on. It’s been snowing ridiculously here. I've never seen so much ice this close to April. It’s ridiculous.  I fell twice yesterday because my shoes have no grip, so I have a huge bruise on my butt and on my shoulder :( My companion thought it was hilarious, but I'm sore today. I actually was filming during the first time I slipped, I also hit my head so that is why the video ends quite suddenly.
So I'm gonna try to do something fun today, get something interesting to film and show you guys. I hope some good weather comes our way.  That would be really nice.
You should tell me how your trip down south goes in a few weeks. Have Mark send me some pics of that :) Would be pretty cool. Well, I've been busy uploading and stuff so I'll catch you next week.

Love,

Elder Bradley Smith







­­

No comments:

Post a Comment