Thursday, April 11, 2013

"Ooo La, La" Good Food (That's French Isn't It?)





Alright, I finally have a free moment in time!

It’s been a flippin’ fast week.  I remember Monday, that was when I was in
London, so I didn't get a chance to email. Tuesday I had a work over in St. Albans so I didn't get a chance to touch a computer, and yesterday again I was in London for  a Media Training. Elder Allen of the 70 came over to teach us about this huge media campaign going on in London. (Mom you should
look it up. Its way cool :) So, the Church has spent a lot of money on ads covering al of the tube stations in central London.  There are a lot of “I'm a Mormon Ads” all over the place in central London to add to our free advertising from the Book of Mormon Musical. The popularity of the Church is getting growing here.
 I spent 5 hours in meetings yesterday with General Authorities which was pretty cool... except after the fourth hour they were just talking about not very important stuff so they were doing my
head in...I had such a big head ache after that meeting because they didn't
give us any breaks and we all needed the bathroom and everyone was hungry.
They didn't even feed us or anything >:P
So we pretty much didn't get any work done yesterday because they kept us in the whole time. So we got back at 8:30 and went out to a new favorite place in Luton, the Toby Carvery. Such a glorious place to eat. Toby is a restaurant that does English Roast for not too expensive... if that grammar makes any sense... so I had a really nice meal last night. Plus its quite health compared to what we eat
normally nowadays :P So not to bad there.
Things have been coasting along... the end of the transfer is already next week... which I'm quite upset about because I love serving with my companion here :( I don't really want to leave, but with all the new missionaries coming in I'll probably be training or something... so next Monday we get the Moves Calls which everyone dreads so it will be interesting. That also means P-day will be Tuesday instead of Monday but I bet you guys are used to me telling that.
The weather has been quite nice for about 2 days, but now it’s gone back to the spring rain showers routine.  No surprises there—This is LondonJ  But I hope you guys are doing well, I hope Grandpa Hillyard is doing OK, tell him I'm praying for him. I'll send you guys some good pictures and a video.

Love,
Elder Bradley Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment