Monday, April 1, 2013

Speedier than a Flying...hummmm...WEEK...Yes! that's it.



Oh Hi Theerrreee,

     So another fast week gone by. I don't know where the time has gone. Today was finally a slower p-day. We've spent the past 3 weeks in London every week because my companion is part of a missionary choir that our mission president is putting together. So I'm really glad things have slowed down for a day and I've just been able to relax and unwind for the past few hours. Our missionary work has been going quite well. We've had four new investigators this week which has been crazy compared the past few months here in this city. I think this is probably owed to our attitudes. I love working really well with Elder Jamieson. He's not as contentious as my previous com-padre. 
     So things have been going quite well. The days seem to go by a lot faster, and its crazy! I just hit 7 months has of two days ago! So cool :) My videos have been more interesting to say the least. Oh, we spent a lot of time in the hospital this past week because my companion had a "special condition" or a abscess on his back. So he had to have it surgically removed. So the first day we went into the NHS walk in office and he was told to go to the hospital that evening so they could just quickly drain it. But things didn't go that smoothly. We got to the hospital around six in the evening and waited for an hour and half for someone to see us. Then when he finally got a bed... we had to wait another 3 hours before anyone came to see us. We were so BORED! We even made a video for you guys in our boredom. So when a doctor finally came to see my companion, he just told us to come back in the morning for a bigger surgery because the abscess was deeper than it looked. 
     So we had to go back again the next morning, so instead I got to hang out with the Dunstable missionaries for a while. Elder Jamieson has been recovering this week. He's not bed ridden or anything, he's just really sore in his back. So he's hanging in there. That was about the most exciting thing that has happened so far :P Well I'm glad you guys get to go for an exciting vacation without me :P I really like Moab, its such a cool place. I hope that goes well for you guys. 
    As for the Grandparents, I hope they can recover well. I'm praying for them, so I hope that helps somewhat. But this transfer has gone by so fast. Elder Jamieson and I only have two and a half weeks left together, or we might have more... we'll have to see what our president Jordan thinks. This was a shorter transfer, only five weeks, so that does kinda cut our time together. Well, I'll have to catch you guys later. I'm going to send the videos tomorrow or something because I keep forgetting to bring my camera card whenever I email >_< . My own stupidity. 

K, I love you guys and hope to hear from you soon. 
Love, 
Elder Bradley Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment