Monday, July 29, 2013

I Think I Hate My Bed

For some reason... this week has been the worst week of sleeping in my entire life... I've gone to bed at 10:30 every day for almost a year now... but I don't know why I haven't been able to sleep. Well I can venture a few guess that is. Its been hot. No Wind. and I have no fan in my flat. Plus the upstairs seems to act like an oven in our tiny flat. So this week has been No, BUENO! So Its been a more rough week. We've been really busy doing our missionary stuff... all that exciting Jazz... but I'm just like a walking zombie because I haven't been able to get a good nights rest in like 6 days... and I felt a little bit like Whitney yesterday because I had a massive headache that lasted like the whole day :P So I'm going to be done complaining now... just thought I'd let you guys know of my trials :P 

So it sounds like things have really cooled down overt there... in terms of activities and stuff. Besides Mom being drafted for almost every wedding occasion that is happening in the radius of ten miles :P Well at least it keeps her busy and probably gives here a good excuse to go to Costco. I have come to love Costco... especially on my mission :) I like how you put it mom... Like Mother Like Son. I just don't know where I got that tendency from. :) 

So this is like my last P-day this transfer that we get to do whatever we want. We need to go to London next week or else we won't get to go this transfer. Plus we have a big mission conference on the 12 of August probably working out how the Electronics and Computers part of the mission is going to work. So that will be really cool... it just kills our P-day which happens to be on the same day... so I get really ticked when they schedule things together like that because then we can't get anything done that week and we don't get another p day.... poor plan on there part I guess.

Well things are ok here. I'm surviving. The Mission life is pretty good. I just got an email from my buddy Michael Affleck... previously Elder Affleck... and he's doing pretty good back in Utah. Fun to hear from the "dead friends" or people who have gone home. I hope you guys are doing good. Don't kill each other till I get back :) Have a good week!

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment