Monday, July 22, 2013

Yeah, Lot's of Emails

Well its been another really busy week. Just like every week I guess. We've had a lot of work to do with our less active members because we really don't have a lot of people to teach here. Just working on increasing our teaching pool... I won't bore you with details. 
So its been hard working being a district leader. I have to spend hours on the phone talking with the other leaders... and sometimes its a bit tedious. I hate how often people just repeat the same information to me at the same things over and over.... and I just want to tell the zone leaders that I get it already! But I don't really say that. I swear that they just think I stupid or something... but that's just life. So I'm getting used to the leadership aspect of missionary service. now I know what my companions where talking about when they want to become Jr. Companions again :P Lol. Its just a lot of work. As is the whole mission :P

Other than that I'm feeling ok. Just plodding along and doing my course. The normal stuff. Its just nice to hear from you guys because I can think about other stuff for a few minutes. Its a nice change in the regular pattern of the week. My emails peeked this week! :) I was really happy. I've had to spend the whole time actually typing this week because I've received so many emails. I finally heard back from Michelle and how she is doing and a lot of my friends.

We have some fun activities planned for the day. Its going to be another busy P-day. I swear that P-days just don't exist. They just come and go.... so its not like its even there. But whatever thats just life. I can't believe that it is almost the End of July. Pioneer day is like in two days... but I don't think anyone is going to be celebrating it over here :P Well we can just through a little party for fun :) I'm glad to hear that you are all enjoying the summer, sounds like things have settled down for the most part. I hope you guys continue having for over there, because the school season is coming just around the corner! :) LOL. It must be weird having Mark out of the house. Maybe a little bit refreshing... Shannon is probably really glad :) Well, I hope he is getting along well in College. Makes me reflect on the first few months of my college years.... not even close to over yet :P There is so much to do when I get back... but I don't really need to worry about that kind of stuff... yet. So I hope everything is going ok. I saw the blog post you put up of Spongebob. I laughed really hard when you did that :) It was so funny. My companion loved it as well :) I love Mom's humor sometimes :) Well all is pretty well over here. Just enjoying the heat wave that has been attending us the past few days. Goodness... its been like 3 weeks straight of just Sun! That is not Normal for this place! I've been roasting and actually kind of getting a tan :P not that the Smith family tans much :P Well best of luck this week guys. I love you guys and hope to hear from you next week.

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment