Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Transfer Week!


So this transfer is finally over. It kinda came and went... but also took a million years in the process :P Maybe this is what living in a mouse cage does to you. So we've enjoyed a lot of different things this week. We've had ants infest our house... and they are everywhere. Crawling all over everything and stuff like that. I'm doing my best to keep the flat clean but these insects are just all over the flat. So we are trying to get the landlord to get this place sprayed so we can  not have to worry about bed bugs :P So that was a fun thing of the week.
So this moves call I have been asked to stay for six more weeks in Romford. So I'm not moving anywhere for the next month and a half so feel free to send me letters and stuff :) My companion is getting moved to Ipswich. And I will be getting another Brazilian for this transfer. So go me, two in a row! I think I can handle it. I was also made District leader, so now I have extra responsibilities and I need to look out for the welfare of the other missionaries in my areas. I'm trying to work everything out... and it’s been a lot of work.
So I don't know how everything is going to go down, but at least President trusts me enough to give me more responsibility :P Good and bad. I like the leadership aspect, but I feel my hands are full as they are... so this is going to be a juggling act for me to handle here. Other than that, things are going pretty well.
I've been really sunburned this week because we are having a massive heat wave. Everything here is just flippin hot! Its like Utah weather but worse because of the humidity! My face was like a bright cherry yesterday... looks like I'm breakin out the sunscreen again :P Besides that. Things are going pretty well. Just trying to hold everything together.
I really like the pictures you guys sent. Bear lake looks as beautiful as ever. and I noticed something funny. I think Hazel was permanently wet during those few days you were up there :) Just every picture is Hazel in the water or getting dirty or something :) Made me laugh. I really enjoyed those pictures. Oh, plus, you may have a guest in the next week. Elder Michael Affleck is going home tomorrow, my second companion, and he might drop by and say hi to you guys in the next week or so. I got to say good bye to him, and I'll get to catch up with him next year :) Good kid. So its going to be crazy these next few weeks as I figure things out. I don't think it will be to hard. Just got to get the juggling act down :) I love you guys and I love your support. 

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith
The Apple Store


Split my pants on this thing.


I am part Cherokee--a very small part.


No comments:

Post a Comment