Tuesday, August 20, 2013

More Romford


So I just got the word that I will be staying here in Romford for another six weeks. So will be enjoying the essex culture for quite a while now :) We didn't get the calls till like 11 at night, flipping took them forever to tell us. So we didn't know if we had to pack or not and most of us at that time of night basically wouldn't have packed anyway. Well, I'm staying with Elder Behrends for two transfers. He is my third 2 transfer companion. I haven't had a 2 transfer companion since I was with Elder Affleck. Man, that has been a long time. So Pretty much everything is ok over here. Our president has just made a major change when it comes to hours of accountable labor that we perform everyday and just removed the aspect of Hours of Finding. So that makes a big difference for us because we don't baptize so much, we can't base our key indicators on the fact that we are not baptizing enough here. But our President has so much faith that he wants us to be baptizing more so that we don't have to worry about being accountable for how much "Finding". That was probably the biggest change we've had in the past few weeks. Everything is going pretty well now. The flat is clean. We have food. We have a P day to entertain ourselves with, so I can't complain to much at this time. I was quite peeved last week, but I'm feeling quite better now. I'm just going to go enjoy myself today and work hard the other six. Horray for being awesome. SO... About my Greenie Package MOM! I don't know if you realize mom that most missionaries here recieve a package from home at there 1 year mark, and well... that mark is just around the corner. Coming up in a week and a half I will be half way done with my mission. Can't believe it went by so fast. Oh by the way Elder Hansen is coming home tomorrow so you guys should say hi to him :) He wants to come and see the Bunny Rabbits that we have, because you made my gloves out of Ludwig's fur, so he wants to see "Binnicula," the vampire rabbit. Well because he's an albino you know. So yeah, things are looking pretty good here. Just got to keep going and pressing forward :)

Love you guys, I hope you are having a fun time with Aynie around the house :)

Elder Bradley Smith

PS
If you want to do the greenie package mother that would be fantastic. You know your beloved son has spent so long away from home... I don't think there are any requirements on what needs to be in it, edible stuff isn't a bad idea though... so homemade cookies and stuff are cool. Maybe some famous brownies or something... Just giving you ideas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment