Monday, August 26, 2013

Hump Day




So I reached the "technical" half way point of my mission. Dad you are probably right that I'm going to have to come home just a bit early to get back to school and all, but this is the week that I have been away from the blessed land of Utah for 1 YEAR. Man, it feels like it was yesterday, but also feels like its been forever... so I'm not sure how to feel. Well I guess I feel pretty good :) So yeah I'm feeling pretty excited about what's going on over here. I love my companion. I love my area. I really don't have anything to complain about except the size of my flat. Other than that I can handle pretty much everything that is going on over here. Man I'm so grown up :P 
So I do enjoy serving here in Romford. Its quite a cool place. Obviously its not the nicest town in England but you take what you get. I'm just glad to be so close to London. Its been nice to be able to just literally ride a bus into central London... well that takes like two hours... but I can still do it. We have Zone Conference again this week, so that is the highlight of what is going on here this week. Nothing else is really new or incredibly worth mentioning. 
I do like your idea mother. You don't need to send me a package. The only thing about spending money at Costco is that I need to take it off the card first... because I don't have an American Express card... or the cards here that they require. I'll figure something out. My companion is excited to be with me because he knows how fun it is to be with a companion that is turning a year old in the mission, because his previous one had his hump day with him as well. So he gets to party with both of us. That's really not a problem with me :) Now I just need to make it to next August and we'll see how i'm doing there. Everything else is pretty good. Garments. Good. Attitude. Good. Health. Good. Alright I'm set for another transfer here. Thanks for all your help and support Mom and Dad. I love you guys so much. Thanks for being awesome :)

Love,

Elder Bradley Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment