Monday, December 2, 2013

3 Weeks Till Christmas

Great Grandma Prediger

Grandma KSmith

Grandpa JHSmith

Grandpa JWHillyard

And the youngest of the lot, Grandma CHillyard

So I've had a good talk with President this week and I've gotten some cool privileges for this Christmas time.

So first thing, I've received permission to call Mark on the 17th of December and speak with him for little bit before he goes into the MTC. I can still call you guys on Christmas, but I've recieved a bit of time to speak to Mark before he goes in. President thought it would be good for him to hear from me so I'm excited to talk to him :) So I'll have to let you know how that goes as we still have a 7 hour time difference. 

So I think that is the most exciting news that I have. I'll probably only be able to call, so I don't know if I'll have skype for the 17th so just be prepared for a phone call. As for right now everything is going alright. We have another possible baptismal candidate so we are excited for that as well. Christmas baptisms are great :)

It was great to see all the pictures of the family around at Thanksgiving time. I really enjoyed seeing everyone still alive and well :) (especially the old people :). Looks like everyone is doing well and keeping warm.

I had a fun workover in a place called Watford, were Elder Hansen died or ended his mission and I got to have an awesome basketball game there. So much fun. Man, I learned a few good moves from my Brasilian companion so I actually did impressively well... plus all my running has put me into pretty good shape if I do say so myself :) So that was really fun. We were trying to get the coach of the basketball team that we were playing with to come to church this Sunday, really cool guy and he really loves the missionaries. So that was a cool experience. 

Well I'm excited to see how this Holiday season goes, I got the package from the mission office i think. I haven't opened it so don't worry :) I know better than that. I'm excited to see you guys this Christmas as well so I hope you guys have a good time as well.

I'll catch you guys later,

Love, 


Elder Bradley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment