Monday, December 23, 2013

Wonderful Christmas Time


Well since today is not actually p day I'm going to have to be brief,

I'm glad you guys are recovering from the mental blow of losing another son to the mission system. I bet he's doing just fine. He's still in Utah for another 5 weeks so he'll be ok. As for me, I'll be skyping you probably around 5-6 my time... we'll see how that goes. Just be on the internet and looking for when I come active. Or just look for an email that I'll send you and that way you can know when I'll be on.

I think we've done this like 3 times now so I think we can handle it pretty smoothly this time. but I won't be able to call you via phone because I used up all the calling card minutes when I called mark last week :P Unless I want to buy another one... but 5 pounds is alot of money when it can by you dinner for a few days.

We are booked to the top though for the next 4-5 days. At Church yesterday we had almost everyone come up to us and ask whether we could come over or not. Seriously so many people. I didn't imagine to get a response like that. So we tried to fit as many people as we could into our schedule, but we had to push a few back to New Year's time. That's ok. At least I don't have to cook for about 4 days or so :) That is like the best feeling ever :) So much food... well there goes all the exercise I've been putting out for the past 3 months. I've done really good with it. Shannon would be proud that I've been moving my fat butt over here. :)

Anyway I'm excited to hear from you, I hope everything is going well :) I'll catch you on Wednesday.

Love,


Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment