Tuesday, February 4, 2014

South End on Sea, Baby!

The picture above is my success face 
when I got called to South End :)

So I just received my moves call last night at half past eleven at night... flippin took them forever to call us. I really just hate waiting around for our zone leaders to put us all on a stupid conference call so everyone can hear where you are going, so they can just make tons of noise through the phone... It's like hanging out with a bunch of kindergartners :P Anyway, I've been transferred to the garden spot of our mission, beloved "South End on Sea!"

I'm so stoked. What was so funny is what I've been saying for the past few days. As missionaries we obviously like to ask each other where we would like to go in the mission on the next transfer, and you can guess what I said. I told Elder Evans, my current companion, that I would like to go die in South End on Sea, but I don't think that is very likely to happen due to the fact that I've already served twice in that Zone and I have six months left... but low and behold, Elder Smith is moving to South End :) So DOPE!!!

So yeah, I'm uber excited to go to one of the best areas in the mission. My new companion is going to be my third Brazilian... but to be honest I have no idea how to pronounce his name :P It's K. I have already been with 2 Brazilians... how hard can a third one be? Well, if this next transfer is difficult I'll eat my words... but, I don't think it will be because my attitude is Awesome :) I'm kinda just happy I made it to the last quater of my mission and I get to go to the best area... I kinda can't get over this... :) :) :)

Take a deep breathe, ok Mother, I do not know my current address for my flat, but once I know I'll get that to you. I also took a ton of pictures the past few transfers so I'll put like three on this email and the rest you'll have to go to my blog to see :) My Mission Blog. Checks it out, manz.

Well it has been fun. I love you all and I hope you have a great week... because I need to go pack now :P Best part right?

Love, 

Elder Bradley Smith






















No comments:

Post a Comment