Monday, January 27, 2014

Letter to the Family

Well, I'm not sure what to say about GGma Predigar. To be fairly honest, I didn't do my part to get to know her very well but it still lives my heart just a bit sore to hear the passing of a member of our family. She did live to a ripe old age which is good. I do worry that some of our other Grandparents might start to slip from us soon. Its not a happy thought, but it does happen in this life. It makes me feel good that everything I'm sharing with people here is literally about what happens after this life. I think the message we share has the best prospect on what happens after this life. Most of the people I talk to prefer to say they'd like to find out who is right when they get to the other side... but for some reason I don't think its going to be that easy. For a common reason, nothing in this life ever seems to be easy if it is worthwhile. I remember Howard Olsen teaching me that on our 44 mile hike back from Snowbird almost 7 years ago back when I was a teacher. That trek was one dang hard hike, but for some reason I image it would be alot easier for me now than it was then. Growing up changes things I guess. I give my condolences to the Hillyards. Probably not an easy time for Grandma Hillyard. Well let them know that I love them and that I will miss Great Grandma Predigar.

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment