Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cool Companion and Cool Cars


Well sounds like you guys have had a very interesting week with prom going on and everything. So we are working out where we want to Skype this Sunday, I believe we are going to a good member friend of ours so everything should be alright. We'll be calling around 5 o clockish... we might not have two computers to run things on so I'm gonna let my companion go first because I'm thinking my call is going to be a bit longer because we are going to be working things out for my return this summer. I shoot a few emails before I call... sorry I just thought what five oclock means because I'm seven hours ahead... that's gonna be like 11 in the morning for you guys.

Yeah, I enjoy having Daniel flipping me off. What a big surprise that he turned out like his older brothers :P I'm interested to see how he's gonna be when he hits puberty. So yeah I'll describe how I've been. Just got back from Zone meeting today, sorry I didn't email yesterday... it was a bank holiday so all the libraries were closed :( so I'm back on track sending this email to you and I hope you didn't miss me to much. Yeah... its weird to be the oldest one at your zone meeting and I'm not the leader at the meeting either. Just having a bunch of young people telling you how to missionary work is sometimes a little boring... but they are learning and they need the experience :)

I'm getting along well with Elder Maynard. Probably the best companion I've had. Doesn't let me slack, yet we have tons of fun :) Not even kidding. I think I'll be able to survive my next three months easily with him :) That is if president lets me keep him for three months :P Hopefully everything is going to go well for my birthday. I have a party lined up on the 19th in Grays with the family of the Girl that I baptized at the beginning of my mission. I went back to my beloved homeland for a uncommon workover there because my companion went into London for a leadership meeting and I was left in Grays for the day. I'll send you some pictures from that :) I really enjoyed going back and seeing some of the people I love so much. Just on opposite sides of my mission now. Really Young to really Old. In all honesty I think its going to be weird to get home and realize that everything has either changed a lot... or has stayed exactly as it was before I left. We'll see how things role this summer. But yeah, I'm surviving the spring here... and it actually hasn't rained on us to much so far :) (knock on wood :P ). So I think that covers about everything that is going on here. Matthew (my Recent Convert) hung out with us for about the last four days and has been coming teaching with us and playing ping pong at the chapel... it's been great so far to have him around. Just the most solid guy, I'll have to introduce him to you guys one day... don't know if he'll be around while I Skype you...

Anyway I hope your week is well. Happy Birthday DAD :) Your now officially "Old". Congrates, you've managed to survive past the average life expectancy of the 1880's. So hopefully  by the time you are sixty you'll be driving that Porsche you have always wants, because we don't want you to have to much grey hair by the time you buy that car... plus borrowing a machine like that for dates is always fun right? Knowing dad he's not gonna let me touch that car... so I'll just have to by my own when I get a "real" job. Well I'll catch you guys on Sunday, don't do to much fun stuff this summer without me :P

I and just another note, we might want to consider where I'm going to stay for BYU... I should probably consider housing or something when we talk on Sunday because as I remember last time I waited to long before I selected my room and I didn't really get what I wanted... so the earlier we can take care of this... the better :) Probably off campus will be good, and it'll be a bit more cheap... but I'm not sure who I'll have to roommate with yet... everyone I know that goes to BYU is coming back about a year after me... so I'll talk to them later about that stuff :P

Cool. I think that is it. If you need me to worry about anything else, just let me know and I'll start sweating about it. The temperature is warming up here, so I'm going to need to get my short sleeved white shirts out again :) I'll talk to you on Sunday :)

Love, 

Elder Bradley Smith
I've never seen a Saleen Ford truck, but I'm betting it's pretty
expensive, especially to drive in this country because
gas costs so much.

The blessed land of Grays, and the best place ever cause it
has a Costco.


More of the land of Costco.

The pizza here is the best--period!

I ate too much.

Sweet rides.




No comments:

Post a Comment