Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Southend Till I'm Dead


More scones... I realized I spelled it wrong in the other email... and our Sisters who helped our Baptism :)

I thought this was so funny, "Also in silver."



Well, our beloved President decided for the good of England that he should just keep me in the corner of Southend for another six weeks. So I'm not going anywhere at the moment :P Which I consider to be quite a good thing. I'm really not in the mood to be packing, its just a pain. Actually I don't ever think I liked packing... sometimes changing the area was a good thing, but packing was never the fun part :P Plus I get to keep my home grown little Utah boy Elder Maynard, so I'm quite happy with that. He's keeping me Happy and Healthy :)

So, that pretty much covers all the fun stuff. I got some good pictures of a baptism we had on this past Saturday. Her name was Suelem. She's from Brazil and she was taught be Elder Berenguer and I, but when he left we had no one to speak Portuguese with her, so we got our new sister to finish the job since she's from Brazil. So we tag teamed with the sister missionaries and just got her baptized this past Saturday. Good stuff there. I still count it as one of my baptisms since we did most of the teaching before our sisters did :)

Well I've just got to survive about ten more weeks. Not to long, but still seems like it's gonna take forever... but that's just me being tired and lazy :P My companion is gonna work me till the end. I'm interested what President Jordan is going to do because I have like 3 weeks left after the next transfer, so we'll see what happens there. If all goes well, this will probably be my last area and I'll only have to pack one last time :) That's quite a good feeling isn't it. Well I love you guys and I'll catch you soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment