Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Back So Late

Nice Shelby Cobra we found in town.

So I apologize for my late letter this week. It was a bank holiday this past Monday again, so the library wasn't open, and then we were booked all Tuesday... so this is the first opportunity I've had to get in a few minutes to write you guys and let you know how I've been :)

Well there isn't anything to surprising that has happened since the last time you spoke to me. I got to have an interview with president Jordan and we finalized everything for my return home. I should get my itinerary this next transfer... I hope that doesn't make me to trunky :P and it was the first interview where I actually got to talk with him for a decent amount of time. Yeah, everything is good and he's one inspired man President Jordan. He just has way too many missionaries to look after, so I guess its a bit difficult to get very close to him :P

Well, next week is another transfer week, I've only got two calls left so how many more of these do we have to go through? Not many. A bit weird to know that whoever I get or stay with next, companion wise, is probably my last companion. Wow, I'm really old I guess :P There are only three missionaries in the field that have been out longer than me, and then they go home next week :P I will be the oldest missionary in the field after next week... geez everyone is going to think I'm ancient.

Well, I'll surprise you with a few pictures this week. I'm doing well and I've loved working with Elder Maynard. I'm gonna have to pick him up at the airport next year, well at least that's what I've told him if he doesn't forget :)

Well I'll talk to you soon,

Love,
Elder B. Smith






"Love Lane," I thought that was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment