Monday, September 23, 2013

Almost the End of the Transfer



Well as the subject of the email reads, its almost the end of the transfer. I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing at this point because it possibly means I could move and I hate packing... well that's just life isn't it. But we had a much better week than previously. 
We finally managed to get some new investigators this past week and had some awesome appointments with them... so that was quite spiritually refreshing. We were just getting so tired of our previous "friends" who literally made no effort to do anything than just open the door and have us come teach them and then not do anything after we left :P I guess I know how it feels when Mom tells me to do a chore and I don't do it... its a bit frustrating. But we are changing that!
We had a wonderful flat inspection this past week, and we had to deep clean our flat... that was really fun (as you can see that sentence is reeking with sarcasm :) ). I don't know what has happened in our flat for the past year, but I don't think anyone has cleaned behind the toilet... and when I had to do it I used a sponge and so mold cleaner with bleach to get the job done. There was just so much hair and gross stuff... ugggg... I don't know how I'm still healthy right now. Was easily the grossest job of my life. Plus I had to clean the shower drain... and you don't even want to know what the heck was down there. I pulled out this wad of gunk and hair and it smelled like Davie Jones locker! Well at least that's what I'd imagine what Spongebob was smelling in there :) Really gross job at least. I hope I never go into a cleaning business... or at least I need a pair of gloves... because I didn't have any and I had to partially touch the stuff >:( 
Well I'm glad that was all exciting. We are just planning to hit the day at Lakeside and enjoy some Costco again. Most of my district is coming again so we are just going to enjoy ourselves :) This Costco card is making me popular! :) Which is good thing I suppose. I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves. It seems like Shannon is enjoying the world of men... but I'm confused because she always considered me as a pig... so I'm confused how she could like any other guy. Well they probably look a lot better than I do, but they probably have half my IQ. Lol :) I just giving you a hard time Shannon just because its funny and your dating now... and that is really weird... soooooo.... It'll be fun to make fun of you when I get home :) So you have 11 months to prepare yourself :) 
Anyway, have a great week and I'll get back to you on whether I move or not. So stay tuned :)

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment