Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To the Center of London!!!!AWAY!!!!

Well, I got the call last night and I'm leaving the valley of sin! Just kidding, I am leaving, but I am going to miss Romford. There are a lot of good people here that have helped me quite a bit, so its going to be sad to go.

I have been called to Wembley, an area in North London that is from what I've heard "all  black" so if I don't baptize there then I must be a terrible missionary :P (That's a joke just so you know).
I'm not exactly sure what is in Wembley or how big the area is, but I do know that it has a massive ward, so that is going to be nice from the 35 people I'm used to here at Romford, so that's going to be quite a change for me. Plus I get to use the Tube all the time now! That's going to be fun, plus all probably get to spend the next few months there so I'll probably even be there for Christmas, unless President only keeps me there for one transfer... which would really suck. So I'm excited to see how this next week is going to go.
My new companion is a 6 week missionary from Utah. I don't know if you guys know where Morgan is... because I didn't... but apparently he's from there, which I think is just beyond South Ogden. His name is Elder Butterfield. I don't know anything about him, so its going to be a complete surprise to me. He's probably 18 years old as well. I've met a few of the young missionaries that are only 18... it makes me feel really old for some reason even though I'm not that old :P
Well, I already packed last night. I'm getting pretty good at this stuff, so I  can just party all today :) Not worry about anything till tomorrow morning and just enjoy visiting my favorite members this even and playing football "soccer" this afternoon. So, it's going to be a good week. It's going to be refreshing. I'm follow up training again... which I'm not really mad with, but I'm annoyed that I haven't trained yet. I don't have a mission "son" yet. My mission "father" is already home and I still haven't had any of his Grandchildren :P Well that will have to wait till later I'm guessing.
This next week will probably fly by, so I'll do my best, keep my head up and I'll catch up to you guys and show you some cool pictures and all :) Ohhh... plus I'll be in central London, which means I get to see all the nice cars ALL the TIME!  YES! This is going to be epic! Well I'll catch you guys soon, I've got some sports to go enjoy :)
Love,

Elder Bradley Smith

PS

You should Photoshop me into those family photos... that would be really funny :) Its really weird, Mark actually looks really good. Tell him to keep those button up shirts because they look really good. Actually while your at it, buy me a few good button up shirts, I've really come to like the style here in England so I'm gonna make sure I have some good Calvin Klein ones or Ralph Lauren ones because they are flippin good looking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment