Monday, October 28, 2013

Break These IN

Well I'm most grateful for new shoes, as I'm going to pick up two new pairs this afternoon so I'm excited about that and I'll be able to endure this winter :) I'm most blessed to have people and parents that support me :)

As for this past week, things have been going pretty well. We have another baptism, well two that is, scheduled for this coming Sunday so this will be really exciting, and I'll get to share more photos with you guys :). This transfer has gone by quite quickly, I'm surprised that we only have two weeks left before the end of the transfer. So we've been hinted on what will be happening for Christmas. Going with the regular transfer routine, the transfer day would have fallen on Christmas, but to prevent a lot of unhappy missionaries and the fact that transportation and trains are shut down during Christmas, President Jordan has moved the transfer day to the 27th of December. So where ever I am next transfer, is where I will be spending Christmas. So It's quite likely that I'll be here in Wembley, but there is not always guarantees. So I might be sniffing out a place that we can skype for Christmas here in the next few weeks. I'm just surprised how fast the time has gone. By Christmas time Mark will have left on his mission, and Kyle Magelby will be home. Thats just craziness.

As for how I'm doing at the moment, everything is just fine. With my order being filled I really don't have any complaints... except for our rock hard mattresses on our beds. My companion will testify to how bad these beds are, and they are brand new is what is really funny. Its like sleeping on a stone altar, they are just so dang firm. But, I guess I'll trade that for a dryer for my clothes :)

So I'm going to enjoy the week here, hopefully the weather won't get to bad. oh, I forgot to mention the mini hurricane we had this morning. Nearly blew down our fence in the back yard plus all the trees. We had gale force winds this morning just tearing up the place. I felt like I was in Hurricane Katrina or something. Just nice that we were inside and not outside :) Besides that I haven't had any natural disasters here.

Well I'm glad to see that everyone is doing ok back home. Dad, just don't crash all these planes you have. I swear you have a new one every week that you write me :) I hope everyone is enjoying the school season, well I believe mom probably is. Don't worry, I'm getting my studies done as well, I got a new Qu'ran from the friendly Muslims that are always out on Saturdays and we talk with them and learn about what they believe. Quite interesting, but false. Anyway, I hope you guys have a great week.

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment