Monday, March 31, 2014

It's All Good


Well it hasn't been the most eventful week ever. I won't lie, it gets kinda hard to spice of missionary letters since they all seems to turn out kind of the same. Well I'm surviving life if that is what you want to know. I guess I could fill this letter in with an entertaining story...

Once upon a time a Brazilian and a American were working in a lovely part of the world called Southend on Sea Essex. These lovely two individuals had an unfortunate run in with a couple of rough individuals known as Chavs. Not the friendliest of folks. After getting cussed at for a few minutes and few harmful threats and the direct intervention of God, these lovely young missionaries escaped unharmed... just a little shaken up.

Yeah... I don't really like experiences like that. There are a lot of nasty people here that have nothing better to do except cause trouble. When they say talk to everyone... sometime I wonder why I opened my mouth to those people... Well that's life I guess. I didn't get hurt or anything so don't worry. Besides my companion is a professional kick boxer... well semi professional. So what's the worst that could happen?

Yeah, we haven't had to many new people begin investigating this week. It's been a little bit rough, so I'm working with what we've got. Continuing forward is what we can do.

So from my family, I heard you bought another Buick Regal. We now have twin cars... that's kinda weird. I guess if you get a great deal for 6,000 you can't really argue now can you. Well I'm gonna have to do something drastic to make Reggie look cooler than Reggina. Silver paint job on Reginna is probably a bit cooler than the cream colour on my car. You know what, I'm gonna get a spoiler for him. That'll be pretty cool :)


Well Dad, I hope you are not to worn out by tiling the house for the past three months, but it'll be really cool to come home and see all the stuff that you have done. It's gonna be a completely different house :) Well it won't be to long before I see Utah again. I really do miss that place. The nice desert air will be good to breathe again :)

Well I hope everyone is doing ok. Hope you have a great week.

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment