Monday, March 3, 2014

Breezy Newz

Well fancy this, it rained on us again last night. Problem was I was only wearing a suit because the weather was gorgeous for the most part yesterday. After our last appointment in the evening we got out to a flipping hurricane and we had to walk about two miles home. Probably my least favourite experience in this area... but we've had loads of success this week though :)

So we've managed to pull of 36 lessons this week! My Mission record so far! We've managed to have over 11 member present lessons. We are pretty much best area in the mission as of right now. We have 3 people ready for baptism this next two weeks. We are working with a few others as well, we are definitely doing well :)

Well my good friend Matthew is going to be getting baptized on the 16th of March. So Awesome :) I can't believe this is already the fifth week of the transfer, this transfer is over in two weeks. Crazy how time is starting to pass really quickly over here. Plus it's already March! All the trees are in bloom over here, its seems we've had a early spring which could be kind of deceiving because it could get really cold here again in a few weeks... I guess that happens all the time in Utah though. 

Well I'm gonna try to catch up on some sleep here because we have been workin our butts off here. You never want to be caught on your mission with a poor area because you didn't work hard enough, work your butt off. Actually I thought I heard Arnold Schwarzenegger say something similar to that. Good man. But yeah, it feels really good to be old in my mission. All the other missionaries are younger than me, and always seem to ask my opinion on something. Super funny. I pretty much think to myself, you aren't any better than me as long as you have the spirit because then there is no difference between the ways that we teach. In essence it doesn't even matter what we say as long as the spirit it present because it will testify to what you are teaching. Silver Bullet there. The Key is to build up your understanding of how the spirit works, then you will become Master Teacher. That is my key tip of the week.

Well I've managed to find my pace here in South End, I'm sorry for the lack of pictures this week because I left my card reader at the flat :P Genius I know, I'll get those to you next time. Dun worry I still look the same, no magical hair cuts or anything.

Well Love you all take care and may God bless you.

Elder Bradley Smith

PS Yeah I got your post just right before I came to email. I remember you said you amazon me a box of stuff. I can imagine though that you have been really worried about Mark. I sent him a massive email last week on my thoughts to overcome the first few months of missionary work. I can't really imagine what it is like for him. He's in such a different place compared to me. I do pray for him though. He's a good kid. He's gonna come back way different though.

I love you guys, thanks for taking care of me. Its been really good here in South End and it is easily my favourite area so far. I think every area you change to can become the new best area. You get to start over ever few months and see if you can do better.

Well I'll catch you guys in a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like south fork. I knew you would eventually rule the world. It great you have stayed healthy. ( south fork is a joke son). Don't you love toilet seats!!
    However, I've had trouble with the weird flushing devices in England, so much so I dont want to go back. Especially if it is a emergency. We're hanging
    G pa is recovering from what's going around. Love you G carol

    ReplyDelete