Monday, March 10, 2014

Possible Last Week in Paradise (Hope Not)

Well, it is still possible. We've managed to beat our old record of two weeks ago. We managed to pull of 38 lessons this week. Man I've almost caught up to my old man Elder Hansen when he was in Watford. Yes John, I know you had some epic weeks there, but this week will be 40 or nothing!

Well we have two baptisms this coming Sunday. Matthew, my good friend here, is ready to pass his interview this coming Thursday so everything is looking pretty good for his baptism this Sunday. We also have my recent convert's daughter Dorothy being baptized the same day as well. So we are way happy for them :)

Funny thing happening in Southend. Out of most people coming to our member present appointments, we've had mostly recent converts and a few less actives. Man, our recent converts here are so fired up! Its awesome to see them so engaged in the gospel and just helping others to come to the same happiness :) Great stuff happening here.

Well I'm going to enjoy the sunshine today. We are going to pop down to the riverside and enjoy some fresh air, get revitalized and go hit our 40 lesson mark this week. Gonna be awesome. I really appreciate all the support I get from you my friends. It means a lot to me and I hope that I'll be able to see you all soon. I pray for all of you and your success.

Love,

Elder Bradley Smith


As for the title of the email, only one week left in this transfer... I hope president doesn't decide to make me a zone leader or something, things are going to well here for me to leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment