Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Skype and the Following Day

I am currently sitting with an iPad trying to log into my Skype account so be prepared

(After noticing Brad's email on my hone all of us--Mom, Dad, Shannon, Whitney and Daniel, ran home from Sacrament meeting where Mark had given his homecoming talk.)

K sounds good. I've logged into the Bradley.smith051793 account so I'll call you on that

(Mom calls Brad on Skype and we all have a great time talking about changes and BYU class registration for 45 minutes.)

I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer but then again we'll have plenty of time to catch up in three months :)

(Mom catches Brad online and chats a bit the next day, Pday.)

Well you don't have to worry about me for to much longer. I know the phone call was short yesterday, but I guess as I said earlier we'll have all the time in the world to catch up when I get back home. So I'll try to do my best to keep focused on what I'm doing here and not worry to much about what happens back home. I wish the best for you guys and hope everything is going well.

 We are going to have to have an awesome party when I get back or something. Are you going to Lake Powell this year? I'm gonna need a good vacation before I go back to school...

Yeah I'm not sure what to do. I think staying at home would be nice... and better on the bank account... but I'm not sure as to how much petrol it would cost if I took the car to BYU everyday... probably not more than 230 dollars a month though...

Nah I don't mind.... I don't have an more emails to send at the moment and I've got like ten minutes or so... so feel free to say whatever you want

I was also thinking about how I'm going to handle a job and attending classes at BYU. From the looks of it, I don't get to much free time on most days until the evening... so I'm not sure how I'm going to work things out for that... but I guess that something I can worry about when I get closer to getting home

Nah, most girls stopped writing me a long time ago.

 So yeah, I don't have any what we call "repentance" post coming in. When girls remember that you are coming home and they start writing you again because you get home... yeah none of that is really happening to me but I'm not sure that I really care for that stuff anyway :P

well looks like I'm about to be kicked off so I'll talk to you later mother. I forgot to say it yesterday but I love you so much :)

LOVE you SO MUCH :) :)!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment