Friday, May 23, 2014

To My Loving Mother and Family

I'm 21 now!


We didn't have candles, so we used matches instead.

I'm really just shattered from being in London all yesterday, as I've told you earlier it takes all the energy out of you like boating on lake Powell all day :P It was a little bit ridiculous because my oyster card kept eating all the money I was putting on it, making me a bit frustrated... the idea behind using the oyster card is that it is cheaper to travel with and after using eight pound sixty or so, you get a daily travel card all over London, anywhere you want to go. Well that didn't really happen, and it kept eating my money... So I was a bit wroth with it... so I might go have a word with the people at the train station and see if I can get my money back. I'll be just like mom who was mad when she only got Ice in her cup at Sonic down at Lake Powell and I'll march in there and demand a refund :) I still remember that one mom :)

Other than that, the day when pretty much smoothly. We went around to Buckingham palace again for one of the sisters in our District, and then went up to Oxford street again. Afterwards did a little snooping around a place called Camden Town. Big Market place, you can pretty much barter for anything you want there. We meet the Romford Sisters at a strange store where you get a special foot massage. There are these Chinese Fish that come and eat the skin off the bottom of your feet and it's just like getting a pedicure or something like that, it was really bizarre. So we saw them there and asked what they were doing... obviously we could see they had come weird sucker fish attached to there feet. They told us it didn't hurt and that we should try it... I didn't really feel like dropping fifteen pounds for the experience of a fish sucking on my foot... I can get my big orange fish back home to do that. He don't like anybody. :)

Soooo... afterwards we had a good time going to a party at my late recent converts home in the evening where they again gave me another cake. Yes mom... I've had 4 cakes so far. I'll count. The one you sent me through Sainsbury's, One from our beloved sisters here in Southend, One from my recent convert here in Southend... lovely gluten free cake since she is celiac, and one from my recent converts last night. I cannot eat them all. I'm constantly on a cake high :) I'm regulating how much cake I can eat per day... it's a little bit ridiculous. So yeah, I've had a great Birthday. It seems to have extended over the past few days because people keep saying happy birthday to all over the place.

Well, my last birthday done and gone. Now I just need to survive till August and I'll see you guys at the Airport. Love you guys so mucho :)


Elder Bradley Smith

Birthday groceries

Mom only will send CHOCOLATE bday cakes.

My comp wants to be a model LOL

Gotta love B Palace



Big Ben is peeking over the trees.


Don't think I'll drink this cologne.





We did a car wash for a new convert in Basildon
when I was on a workover there.








LOOK! A holy study time for me. Notice the light:)

Notice the plate says "Boss."

No comments:

Post a Comment