Monday, January 27, 2014

A Good Week for a Baptism: Letter to Friends

I've been through my fan mail for the past hour or so, so I'm feeling pretty up to date with how everyone is doing. I like how subtle I was there, I'm a rockstar or something and I have to sort through fan post... well at least the good amout of it that I recieve through my most gracious fans :)

Well anyway, I've probably mentioned to most of you that I'm in a pretty good mood this week, with things going pretty well towards our baptism coming up this Sunday. Super stoked about that, because isn't that what missionary work is all about? We spend so much time giving ourselves good reasons as to why its ok if we don't baptize on our mission, like if we tried out best and stuff, but really I'm glad that our purpose is happening here :) We've worked out our final appointments with Nina, at least pre baptismal ones, and we have the program lined up and everything. Its happenin.

Well not to much to say otherwise, no of our other investigators are really progressing. Which sucks but that's life. So we'll be doing a bit of housekeeping when it comes to investigators this week. Probably dropping a few of them here there because they are wasting our time. So we should manage to get a few new ones do to our work this week and having potential appointments with quite a few people... so that is a positive thing.

The transfer is almost over, only one week left and then I could be out of Wembley :( I don't really feel like packing, but at the same time I have been here for four and a half months... so I won't be to sad to get to a new area. Just pray that it is as good as this one... or I'll make it as good as this one. Well I won't bore you with extra details.... sorry my fingers hurt from typing to everyone this morning... plus I need to save a little of the remaining time for my mission president. Well I love you guys, especially the family... so everyone keep tight and continue to live your lives :)

Love,


Elder Bradley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment