Monday, January 6, 2014

Big New Year's


Well as you can imagine, the holidays are over and I think all of our investigators left with the Holidays :P Good joke right? I'll be honest, even with the new year happening, we just did not teach anyone this week. Members and investigators alike. We had appointments throughout the whole week, and I kept getting tired of hearing our phone ring and getting the message "we can't see you this week can you come another time?". So its been fabulous considering the lovely gales that have been hitting and tearing this country apart.

We've had hurricane winds over here for the past few days and its been raining like mad. Lovely considering that umbrella's don't work when there is wind. So we've been winding up inside for a good chunk of time this past week as well.

I'm trying to look on the bright side of life though. We had 3 investigators attend church on Sunday. Which was incredible considering that we didn't see any of them this week due to the holiday parties they must have all been throwing. So we were excited to see some people walk into the chapel that have the possibility of getting baptized.

Well you need not worry about me in the cold. I don't know if I told you this but President has authorized us to use our beanies that we have all been storing in our luggage for the past year. Makes me glad that I kept those hats you sent me mom. Now my ears are not freezing nearly as much as they did last year. Thank the Lord.

Well I'm not happy to hear you are all suffering from the affects of a debilitating disease at the moment, but at the same time I'm happy to not be there :) Well I hope you all pass through it in safety. Stay near the toilet if you must.

Well I love you guys and I hope you have a good week. Stay warm.


Elder Smith

This is a report about the wild weather in the UK Bradley mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment